Psalms 34

How great is my Father, Creator and Lord. In Him I trust. After hearing heavy and hard news from my family, my heart was broken, and crazy thoughts would cross through my mind. Thankfully I am not alone, God is with us. Quickly my respond was to pray and praying hasn’t stop throughout the day. He is close, His love is available, His power and favor is for us and He will defend us. Doesn’t matter how big the problem or circumstance could be, He is in control. All my anxiety, fear and burden can be hold in His hands. He wants to become the fulfillment of my need, I just need to come to Him with a humble heart and surrender everything to Him. This situation is out of my hands, but as a family we have a plus; we have God’s ear. We can cry out to him because He is hearing and He will take us out of troubles. He has been good and will be good, rather being mad of Him because of the hardship we must be thankful that we were able to acknowledge the problem right on time. When we trust in Him completely, we will be blessed. His ways and thoughts are higher than ours and sometimes we can’t understand the why of certain situations, but He knows. There is nothing that surprises God; He has been in our past, present and future already; there is no time frame for God, He is eternal. All that we live is under His perfect plan, set even before creation. All things have a purpose and work for good to those who love Him. This season is a preparation for what He has next for us, let us be faithful and diligent with prayer and trusting, for He shall give us victory. I will bless the Lord at all times for He is God, and still will be God whether the outcome is “good” or “bad”.


Application: Reflection chap. 5 spiritual leadership.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19