Hebrews 11:1

It seems that for all our lives and during every phase, we humans actually keep on wishing, wanting, and expecting 
for something to happen or to come up to. Most of us will be influenced by the circumstances in our lives and
the words of other people. It seems that we are constantly under pressure and bombarded with things that we don’t 
even expect; like if we would become the person that the circumstances are dictating or what other people 
are saying. Our expectations of life and the desires or hopes of our heart are biased to the wrong way. 

Hebrews helps us define what faith really is, if we pay close attention. It is faith that is what holds all of these points, letting 
us know what really is going wrong is our faith’s direction. We have the steering wheel of our own faith, it is us who 
decide where we want it to be anchored or to whom or what we rely it on. 

During my life I have been always a dreamer, having life goals, and constantly looking towards the future. Sometimes not 
appreciating my own present and walk. Having in my mind and heart what my parents wanted, what the culture wanted. 
Being a dreamer is good, but if you added to laziness and anxiety it becomes a total
bomb to your life. The “rollercoaster” built by my decisions and actions got me crazy and dizzy, full of ups and downs emotionally.
Making that “future” unclear and very far away, unending at full speed through fear, seemed it was going to crash in a horrible way.
My faith, in Him, disappeared during this time; after failing in school, relationships, loneliness, made me think I couldn’t`t make
anything right. God was always present, always protecting me, I was lost and he found me. Even though with all my errors and 
mistakes His love never left. The Holy Spirit talked to me, and convicted me to come back home. Then I knew the way out was
in His hands. My faith in my strength and abilities, changed and went to His will and power. Surrendering all.. having faith in 
him and that he has a plan/purpose for me makes it easier to believe that someday I’ll become the Man He wants of me.

Application:

Two prayers a day for these week asking for purpose/guidance, surrendering my anxiety and fear. (Isaiah will keep me accountable)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Luke 21:19