1 Corinthians 9:22

What another demonstration of love to our neighbors or to people than to be emphatic with their lives and share with them the gospel? Knowing that God called me to be a disciple and to share the gospel to people has opened my eyes. His calling qualifies me, even though I feel like I am not ready or don’t have enough love for others, I have stopped trying and just letting Him work in me and through me. 

Being honest, it is hard for me to be open to all people I face or get to know, but it is even harder when it is people that I know or are my friends. I believe this happens because of my lack of faith in Him. Now that I am in a real relationship with Him, my love and passion has been growing. My heart opens more and more every new time we get to do outreaches or share the gospel. 

I can’t love people with my heart, but I can love them with His love. In my strength is hard to lay down and try to talk to everyone, but His faithfulness and passion for them is what makes me move. No one is the same, and all the people we meet in our lives are going to be unique. Although there are certain characteristics that can help us to divide and generalize some ideas over them. One group of people that I am very interested in is young adults that are studying in universities, young guys from my generation. Also it is important to raise kids in a relationship with Jesus, how blessed could they be if they know Him through out all their lives. It is important that we take the time and analyze the culture of each people, so that we can share the gospel in a way they can understand it. 

Application:
In kids club be humble with the kids and let Him show His love through me. 

Pray for vision for young adults and kids club. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19