1 Corinthians 2:1-2


Been in IGNITE has been a life changer for me. One of the important aspects, is that before I never read my bible. I didn’t know the beauty of having time with the Lord and listen to His voice while I kept reading His word. During training, I discovered that I enjoy so much to learn and spend time going through the verses. God has called all of us to go and share the gospel and make disciples. I have had the opportunity to share in public in the streets and in small groups of people, in every time I have the anxiety of preparing myself and knowing what to share and teach. But through several books and teachings that I have been hearing I acknowledge that I just need to be His messenger, it is not about me or my words; but it is what He wants to say through me. The most beautiful thing is that He is going to put the words in my mouth so I shouldn’t worry about them. But first I must humble myself and let the Holy Spirit to take hold of the moment and environment. As Paul says all we need to worry about is to really know Jesus and His sacrifice, then when we are so filled of Him others will see Him in us and the one who would talk is Him. The closer the relationship is, the more desire I have to tell the kids and people about Him. When I acknowledge the King and Lord that He is then my desires of being a “great” expositor disappear and the longing to be a messenger of my master dwells.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19