Proverbs 9:9

Give the wise or just because He understands what wisdom or righteousness is. He knows what it takes to be able to have it. If he was a fool He would surely don’t receive the knowledge. It would be a waste of time to try to “help” them out, there is nothing that we can do that will make them acknowledge their foolishness. Better be looking for the people who is willing to grow. Those who have the desire to keep going forward and to improve their situation. They will really appreciate every word and exhortation. The only way that they will grow is if there is people who care about them and are willing to help them out. 

After trying to live with earthly wisdom I got tired of every failure and mistake. All that I tried didn’t work out how I wanted or planned it to be. God has brought people to my life who are really talking wisdom and knowledge to it. Before I didn’t share too openly with my parents about my thoughts and situation because I didn’t want to worry them; but now having someone as a leader and great teammates all that is planted in my heart is pushing me to be a better man. Through time I have got to learn who earns a worthy talk and who doesn’t. As I am poured I also need to pour to others. Is with love for their own sake that I want to share what I know. To those who pour to my life I want them really close and build strong relationships with them, because God use them to bless me.


Application:

Don’t correct anyone. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19