Luke 9:20


Jesus came so that we can have a personal relationship with our God father. It is easy to like the idea of who Jesus and God is and not actually want to know Him intimately. We can want what He gives and provides but not Himself. The disciples were asking everybody else about who they thought Jesus was, how often I focus on others’ relationships with the Lord and want to have what they are walking on or going through. Jesus asks them a personal question, it is important that everyone else’s faith is in Jesus and we are called to share the gospel to all the world but if our own faith is wrong then what we share is also wrong. It is my desire but uttermost His that we may know Him truly and completely. For me this season I have been walking with the Lord, but I feel that I have sought the actions and ways to Him, not Him first. I have been praying, reading His word and sharing what He is doing in me with others, but right now I am in sort way of stuck. I have denied His calling to just come boldly to His presence and give Him my tiredness and burdens. I want to be with Him but I don’t want it to be as a task or burden. In His presence, I need to ask for a fresh desire to know Him more daily.

Application:
Read and pray again in the morning this week.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Luke 3:14

Philippians 3:8