1 Peter 5: 5-7

As a youth in age and maturity, there are elders that I can look after and submit to them. I can approve myself in this matter. There is leadership that I haven’t taken advantage from, where I could have asked for counsel or advise. For this time that is meant for being in “action”, there will be several winnings and failings; most of failures can be missed by the correction beforehand from a leader. God uses them to bless my life with guidance and knowledge, but if I am full of pride or shyness I will never be able to have that Paul-Timothy relationship. It takes humbleness to open the self and share to someone, whereas if I am proud thinking that I don’t need anyone my walk and progress will soon fall off the roof. A disciple is someone who is around the leader and has an attitude of willingness to give the extra mile of waiting and asking. He won’t be content with the simple and superficial, he wants to go further. For my walk during this time, I believe that is something that I am failing in. My growth in Christ would look different if I am open to elder’s opinion and word, for they have been set in this period of time by God to bless and oversee my life. I need to be open to hear God’s voice and accept His will in guiding my days. His hand is mighty and there is nothing He can’t fix in me, it just needs my trust and patience. He is in control and He can’t take any anxiety for there is nothing too hard for Him. A better chance also is that leaders have passed through that trial also and can help me out.

Application:
Have talks with elders this week.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Luke 3:14

Philippians 3:8