Luke 17:11-19

It is amazing how the ten lepers went out into the presence of Jesus without knowing He was coming. They must have known or have heard of who He is, to be able to come unto Him. For me stands to not only stay with what I can hear or learn about Him in church service or other day, but also go and have the drive to have a personal experience and relationship with Him. When I go, I can ask Him for any need I can have, it doesn’t matter what situation I can be in; He has the power to overcome whatever. Whenever the relationship with someone can get rough or I have difficult task to do, I come to Him with a humble and honest heart knowing that circumstances are out of my hands and that I can rely on Him. After surrendering myself, I need to open my ears and heart to be able to receive the commands He has for me. Even though it can be what I don’t want to hear or it could be nonsense, He knows better for my life and I must obey. My obedience pleases Him and when He knows He can trust me things (when I have been faithful in the little), now He can give greater things and those desires of my heart (when they are in His will). As things can grow and situations can start to look greater and fancier, I need to remember that He is the only who deserves glory and honor. I can ask for different things, but He wants a real relationship; He wants to give me salvation, everything else doesn’t matter. It is a constant and daily act of faith to trust and obey Him, surrendering my days and life to His hands, asking Him to cleanse me of whatever I could do: heaven is my motivation and destination.

Application:
After the days of this week come to the Lord in the night, debrief the day out and be thankful about it. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19