1 Timothy 1:5

In this time of ministry where I am sharing time with kids, I start to evaluate the motive of why I do it. It could be from a selfish heart or from an attitude of get things done, but as I grow in my relationship with the Lord he breaks each time my heart more and more. Getting to a point were I act out of His love towards the kids I am with. It is so pure and genuine that it can’t be from me. If I try to do it from my feelings and intention it would burn out quick. His love is everlasting and He wants to work in me and through me. As we are doing bible-english camps we can teach them english, but it is more important to bring the gospel to their lives. One helps for their future, the other can change their eternity. That is why it is a compromise we need to take towards them. It is not a game, we are treating true souls. Jesus says that whoever misleads a child, it would have been better for that person to not have been even born. When we share to these kids about Jesus, it is important to keep our words and lessons from the bible. Keep things simple and not teach false doctrine. Let be the spirit be talking through us and never be a fleshly ministry. Otherwise we are failing in the commandment that Paul set to Timothy. We must live what we preach, the kids need to see Jesus in us. The only way to obtain this is by having time alone with Him. Allow His spirit to fill us up to be able to pour out to the hearts of each kid.

Application:

Give time to prepare the lesson to be able to teach about Jesus even in english lessons.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19