Proverbs 23:15-18

There is something I can do to make my Father rejoice, and that is to be wise. It will not only be for Him, but for me as well. Behave and live in righteousness is worthy for just one reason, God. I say what I say, and do what I do because of Him. My actions fall into the purpose of pursuing to please God. Wisdom has come to my life, as I have been seeking our Lord in all that I do. There are some decisions more easy than others, so as areas were I have more victory. Whenever temptation comes in those hard areas I still think about it, but it is only by His grace that I receive His strength. It is wise to look after Him first, than to decide for my own ways. My ways are foolish and imprudent rather than His, sometimes His ways might hurt or I could have no idea where I am going. Jesus has called me to follow Him, without mattering if I know where, what, how am I going to do what He wants, I just need to focus on following Him. If I try to go in front next to Him is much more difficult to make the turns with Him, but if I am behind and letting Him be the one who makes every decision I can more easily tell where He is going. Maybe in that path I can see others next to me or all the people around, and the things that they are doing can call my attention be really tempting; but  turning into my ways and go with them wouldn’t be worthy after following Jesus for that long. It is encoring to know that during that path He smiles and rejoices as I act and talk wisely. There is and end in both ways of acting, but after being in the path far from God and seeing that awful end coming close I don’t want to go back to that. Now I know that pursuing God I have eternal life and the “end” is heaven. 

Application:

Look for wise thoughts.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19