Psalm 34:8-9

God is so great and amazing that we can just not only think of Him but also experience Him with our different senses, there are no limits for God. My relationship with Him can go beyond that just a thought. Sometimes I limit Him in my ways to pursue Him were I just think that He will show Himself when I read my Bible in the morning or by a teaching or Bible lesson, not reaching a greater awareness of our God. This has drawn me into a state were I believe that my relationship with Him is superficial and that He is not around. Few days ago, I made a difficult decision were I knew I was making the right decision but I didn’t seek Him at all. I made it in my own strength even though the decision was under His fear, I know there could have been something the Lord could have shown me more in the situation. He is my Shepherd and He is in control, He takes care of me in every detail, He doesn’t want me to be alone but He gives His hand to help me out. It has been me who has denied His voice. It is easy to make myself fool and play with my flesh and thoughts, but also it is easy to see Jesus. Hebrews says that He is aid to help us in temptation, very often I don’t see Him but I chose to see me and my past victories. Time after time I see how peaceful is to pray to the Lord whenever I am in a hard situation and allow Him to be my refuge. As a refuge He covers me all and there is nothing He can’t handle for me, the more I open my eyes to see Him the more it becomes real to me and sets my heart in thankfulness.

Application:

Pray to the Lord about the decision I made and humble myself, surrendering the situation and open myself to hear what He has for me. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Luke 3:14

Philippians 3:8