Hebrews 10:19

There are no excuses to come to Christ, He has already given everything He can for us. In my day to day, I sometimes think that a bad day is fixed with good days. Relying just in my efforts and strength, I can put Jesus to a side and making decisions out of my will and emotions. I need to know what is my uttermost end, is it to please Jesus or my flesh. I need to remind myself that following my flesh separates me from Him and stops the fellowship we have. It most be a daily surrendering and coming to His feet to give my burden and problems. In lately days, God has been showing me His grace and the value of His blood. During some months, I lived in His grace, but that took me into a mindset that the past victories were going to give me strength and that they lasted until today, nor even for the future. It pulled my sight on Jesus and placed it on me and how “good” I was doing. His love has drawn me closer, even though I have failed, He never surrenders on me. When I set my heart in God’s hands and all my temptations and problems to Him, He gives me peace in every situation. Then all becomes easier. As more I stop in situations and kneel in the presence of the Lord, the Holy Spirit talks to my life. He helps me out and shows me the way to stay close because He doesn’t wants me to sway. 

Application:

Knee and pray at least 10 min at night. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19