Proverbs 12:1

Sometimes we believe that our ways are better, that how we think is the way to do things; but if we haven’t been taught in wisdom or through His knowledge, then our most possible outcome won’t be right. We can continue looking to make it with our own strength or by our capacities. If we only knew that our Father’s wisdom is abundant and is available for us if we ask for it, then we could see good fruit. Until we get to know real wisdom (His) and see the difference in our lives, we won’t love it or want it the way it should. I spent 8 years trying to do things my way, how I thought that things needed to work. This only took me into failures and deceptions, not being wise draw me into very wrong mistakes. His grace and love found me, Jesus showed me that He is the way. I didn’t like to be corrected, I thought that I was smart enough to know what was better. My life wasn’t for Him, it was only seeking my own sake. Now I know that my ways are not His, He has something greater and better for my life than what I could ever expected. 

Looking for instruction is way better be told what to do than to be trying ourselves, we in that way can also learn from others. It has been hard receiving instruction in certain aspects of my life, but having leaders in Ignite has helped more to understand God’s will for my life.

Application:

Changed my attitude towards the instructions that I have been failing. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19