Hebrews 5:8

For 6 years I lived a life of back and forth with God. My actions didn’t show commitment, I would only seek Him when I wanted or needed something; just appear sunday morning at church by custom. My life was full of disobedience because I feared to follow Jesus. Always preferred comfort zones, where I wouldn’t get too close to Jesus because I knew He would call me to do things I didn’t want to or leave certain friendships. For a moment I thought that my life was mine, I didn’t want to follow any rules nor to be accountable. His sacrifice for my sin suddenly lost all my respect and value. There where days that the HS guided me to the right path but I didn’t care and did what I wanted. His voice was indifferent to my ears, I wasn’t caring any more…

But, I got tired. Tired of a selfish and a life without purpose. His love never left, and as the potter He put me on the wheel and centered me. My errors and mistakes made me to value and see how much love He has for me. My rebellion neither my stubbornness could stop His love. I regret some things I did, but I can’t live  looking back to the past, now I don’t even care about my future because I know that my life is in His hands and that He has control over it. It is a process and processes take time, I am being templed by the blacksmith. He is taking things of my life that I wanted or desired, but I decided to surrender all; it might hurt today, but will have me prepared for tomorrow. I believe that my past failure was because I tried to love Him the same way as He does to me, but this is impossible.. we can barely understand His love. Now I just believe and accept it, every day of my life. 

Application:

Say yes to all that I am asked today to do. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19