2 Timothy 2:2

As a follower it is important to listen carefully to what his leader is saying. It is one way in which we can grow in knowledge and wisdom. What is given to us we can’t be selfish and don’t share it with others, but it is important to know who can we entrust what we know. Faithful people are disciples, this are the ones who listen but still want to come back and ask or get a more profound statement. If we don’t get the right people, we wouldn’t waist to much our time. God can do the work in them, but we need to be careful who we entrust because they are going to go to share the gospel to others and this is not a light or easy thing.

Having a leader for the past three months helped so much for my growth. The words God speaks through his mouth are full of wisdom and truth. God teaches me through my leader’s example too. We don’t only learn by listening but by watching too. I am in a process were I want to improve my knowledge and talking abilities so that I can teach properly, but also taking care of my daily attitudes and actions because my testimony and my life is going to be the best preaching I will ever have. My words must follow what I believe, otherwise I would be an hypocrite. People out there are tired of fake christians, we need to stand for what we believe. 

Application:

Share with team guat more knowledge. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19