1 John 1:8-10

We need to acknowledge that we are not perfect in our lives. Each day is different and it brings battles to us, in which many cases we can fail and sin. From a thought, feeling or action we can sin. Whenever we set the eyes on us, on how “good” we are or strong, we stop having our vision on Jesus. It is lying to ourselves. It is important to recognize that the only righteous is Jesus Christ and that it is through Him that we have salvation; not by our own merit. He is great in mercy and love, needing only our confession and all our dirtiness will be cleaned. 

I thought justification came before sanctification. This brought my life to never meet my expectancies or desires to be “acceptable” for Him. It is only through Jesus and His grace that I am able to be called His son. There is nothing I can do to be justified, He justifies me. He already payed the price. Price that took all of my sins. Sins from yesterday, today and tomorrow. It is important that He cleans, this refers to have no more spot or dirt. This means that sin is not in my life anymore, now I can live for Him. Being honest and humble is what He wants, that is a heart He can use. He remains faithful despite our wrong behavior and all the wrong things we do. 

Application:

Clean my money spending.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19