Philippians 3:9

There is nothing I could ever do in this world that would made me just or righteous. My sin and iniquity made me worth an eternal death, but His love gave me salvation and eternal life upon the cross. The price for salvation is too high that it can only be received free. Freely given by Jesus, He only requires from us faith and repentance. He has another gift from this, it is His grace. 

God doesn’t sees me anymore as a sinner, but as His son through Jesus. It is only with Jesus that I can reach my Father God. His blood erases my judgment and makes me to be able to have a relationship. It doesn’t mean that I won’t fail and sin through times, it happens every day and it is not sin what matters; but what we do after we sin, does. His sacrifice on the cross is not only for my past sins, but also for the ones I am going to make in the future. His blood never rans out, His forgiveness never expires. 

I need to understand that I am going to fail, but in all times He is going to be next to me to lift me up. He is a father that loves and cares for me all the time. If I have faith in that He doesn’t condemns, I can always find mercy in His arms. As in a relationship, getting closer to Him will make me move to don’t want to hurt Him. But as soon as I fail or if there is something that takes out my peace, I can surrendered it into Him and ask Him to clean my heart and to fill my life with His HS. These days I humble my life and mind to always think about what I am doing and if I sin, try to lift it into His hands right away to make me clean.

Application:

Ask for cleansing each night. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19