Philippians 3:12-13

Life is a process and walking with Jesus too. He is always working something in us and through us. He has processes to prepare us for what comes next and after. But we need to recognize our condition, only God is perfect. Sometimes we only think of it as a checklist of task to be done and when is attained we feel victory and take a break. God wants to takes us from glory to glory, He is not going to stop. 

He reached out to us for a purpose, we have work to do. In Him we can find purpose and meaning, most of the time we won’t know what it is in the first time; but, we need to continue walking in faith. Behaving and working to reach what He wants. Being honest with ourselves is necessary, there shouldn’t be any pride in our life. Even though God has used us and blessed us means that we have already passed the goal. The goal is in heaven. And this is what I didn’t understand, most of the times I would weary myself working for things here in Earth, and didn’t think in what is eternal. My thoughts have been changing and my heart for my dreams and wills have fallen into Jesus hands. I don’t nothing but Jesus and what He wants, longing for things in Earth will just make me be desperate and disappointed several times. I want peace in every action, dream, and desire and this can only come if I lay them down to Jesus and do His will. 

Few months ago I felt I wasn’t worthy for God and my sin was condemning me. Turns out to be, that He remained faithful with my life. He didn’t forget, He didn’t lie, He still had a plan for my life. Although I was born again in Jesus, my past comes over to my mind in different times and occasions. There are thoughts as: “you are not going to be able to do it”, “you are not good enough”, “you’ll burn out”, etc. When all this things cross my mind, I just focus on who God is. I don’t live for my glory, but for His. He reminds me of all that He had done in my life and that He won’t let me down. 

Application:

Write a phrase “I forget about this:… and now strive for:…” 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19