Philippians 3:11

We all have eternal life, just that we can have it in heaven or hell. It depends in our decisions and actions, God is clear in His commands and on what He expects from us. The consequence of sin is death, but Christ came to give us salvation and reunite us to our Father. Salvation is the best gift someone could ever receive, but if we don’t understand its meaning we wouldn’t give its respective value. 

Salvation requires of repentance not only praying for receiving Christ into our hearts. People could be misunderstood in that, when they get to know Christ they need to have a 180º change of their old path. Our ways are not His ways, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life; we only find life in Him. Our sin condemned us, but His grace saves us. 

We long for that moment in which Jesus will come for us, are we going to be ready? Jesus is the gate for heaven and for eternal life, there is no other way. I would only think that I had my salvation and that it permitted me to live like I wanted at the end I could always have His grace, and be forgiven. But my ways took me into darkness that each time was holding me a little bit more. With my eyes set on earthly things I didn’t appreciate who really Jesus is, until His word took off my blindness. Now that I can see, I am new born in Christ, which makes me able to receive the heritage of my Father.

Application:

Write what is dead of me now. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19