Mark 1:35

I never had the habit of reading God’s word. I would only read it in my youth group and Sunday church service. It wasn’t even a relationship with Him because I wouldn’t seek Him through out my week or have my prayers. This made my life to be so cold and indifferent to Jesus. I haven’t known who He really was until I came to IGNITE and started to read His word. It is through the bible that God speaks to us and talks to our lives. 

The will to know Him more and have more knowledge about Him to bless more people has moved me to set aside things I wanted or liked. Sacrifices for Jesus are worth it. Having less hours of sleep for having more hours in His presence are worth it. 

It is important to seek Him in a place without distractions, where our only focus is God and not ourselves or things about the day. Being in Antigua has helped me to seek for this places. Where God wants to meet us, because He has something important to say to us, but it is our decision if we want to respond to this daily calling. The more we respond to Him, the more we get to know Him. How better than to start our days in His presence, allowing Him to be our Lord and King, laying our lives in His hands. He knows what we need, but He likes that we ask Him these things. The day would be a totally blessed day, when we glorify His name and pray for His blessing, protection, wisdom, etc.

Application:

Wake up at 5:30

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19