1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Paul helps us to redirect ourselves if we have been driven our actions into vanity. I was a guy who at the end of my life wanted to earn both crowns: corruptible and incorruptible. Trying to gain my own life I was loosing my incorruptible crown. Looking after my dreams and desires draw me to be careless of what is really important: heavenly things. Although in my race, my life, the battle was hard in both areas: I was failing. 

Getting to know who really Jesus is, I found out that I was taking more laps and making longer turns that would made the race harder. My own burden was heavier, and it was tiring me. He took it, releasing me from fear and anxiety. The truth of His salvation set me free. The old me and sinful nature is crucified and dead, but now I live in Jesus. It is for Him and for His love that all that I do is to please Him. He gave it all to me, and my answer towards His sacrifice is a surrendered life. It has been the best decision. He cleaned my heart of every sorrow and sadness, and fill it with joy and love. 

My eyes are set in Him and in heaven, to say no and yes is a pleasure for this both things. Jesus is worth it, even though sometimes could hurt the processes and discipline but knowing that He is in control makes me be free of anxiety. I don’t need to hurry myself if my trust is in Him. Hitting the air reminds me to do things in my own strength and my own opinion. I am done with myself that never worked out good for me. God has shown several times that all I need is Him. I don’t need pride, because whenever it exits in my heart I burn out so easily because He only likes humble hearts. A humble heart is a servant one. Knowing that He is faithful in everything makes me be humble. Not being humble is a high risk, He can’t take off what He has given us. 

Application:

Goal learn: How we loves by this week. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19