Romans 6:16


Flesh and spirit is in us, coming to Christ our sinful nature died with Him on the cross. With the spirit we can kill our flesh desires that could come up to our lives. To obey God is to accept His grace and be free to say no to our humanly acts. His blood justifies us, God doesn’t see our sin anymore but He sees Jesus in us as He is our advocate. 

He has a plan to our lives, for him there is no such thing as time.. He is eternal. He created us, nobody knows us better than God. How shall we be scared of our lives or our future? Once I was lost in fear and anxiety.. I didn’t know if I was going to be able to make it. Failing wasn’t accepted for my life, but everything seemed to be going wrong, as if I wasn’t capable of doing things right. 

I found out that I was keeping Jesus away from my plans. Also that I created a God for my own sake, a God that works for my dreams; when truly.. is the other way around. He created me for His own purposes and plans. I didn’t want to surrender my life because I was in comfort studying in the best school,  I have met good friends and had good connections. I kept trying to introduce Jesus on what I wanted, as time past by I could always see His love, caring, and mercy but I didn’t felt approved. My life wasn’t pure in His holiness, I wasn’t obeying at all.

The process of my calling has been always there, but lately like things were working towards a time that I needed a truly encounter with Him. Encounter that I have decided to have daily because my life isn’t mine anymore, it is His now. I have no more fear that what I am doing is going to fail, His calling is what approves me and for that He works in and through me. Even though sometimes I don’t feel like obeying, I remember of my old me who wondered and obeyed to what the culture said but who failed several times. With the help of the HS, my flesh is beaten and I surrender me as a living sacrifice to Him and His will. Before I obeyed my flesh and died, now I obey Him and live.

Application:

Do the extra mile today in kids club.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19