Revelation 1:9

We can decide what race we are going to run, whether is God’s call or race in our own will. Although in both of them we are not going to be alone. There are friends and people in both sides, that will have same beliefs, dreams and desires, some with similar paths as ours. But we were called by God to run the good race of our calling. Calling that is part of his Body, each person complements each one another with an specific task. We have one thing in common, and that is Jesus; only one Lord. Whom all of us together serve. We should be there to support us when someone is weak, because if one suffers all the body suffers. 

During several years of my life, it was hard for me to find good friends. The people I knew had different beliefs and likes. In church I never felt comfortable with the people I met, or friendships just couldn’t happen. A feeling of being unwelcome in our groups made me to start to separate of them, but I also didn’t want to have friends who were partying. It was a hard time, feeling lonely and not looking after God started anxiety in me and fear of me not being good enough. In college I met good friends, who I felt really comfortable with, but still it is hard for me to be open to people and that is something I need to work on.

I didn’t know that coming to Ignite I was going to meet boys and girls from my age. With the time we have spent together, I feel like I have brothers and sisters. It is incredible that there is people with the same passion but that algo struggle with several same things.  Siblings that will help me persevere and work in our Lord Jesus’ Kingdom.

Application:

Ask my roommates if there is something I can help them with today. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19