Psalms 17:15

After coming to Jesus our past stays with our sin and transgression. His grace makes us just and allows us to reach our Father. To stay just we must live in the spirit and die daily to our flesh. Why do I not want to sin anymore? I just see what Jesus did for me on the cross, remember certain moments of my life were Jesus never left, see His faithful hand saving me and guiding me; this encourages me to live a life for Him. He loved me first, now I can love Him. It is for loving Him and others that I want to stay in justice, to be able to make Jesus smile and be proud. Get to know Him much much more, that I could hear His heartbeat, know His mind and hear His voice. I fail every day, sometimes I would only focus in what I am doing wrong and tend to forget His love and mercy, self pity drains and turns the day into a bad day. Other times I would feel anxious for things to come and forget about this very moment. I also feel fear about my efforts and actions. All this together is nothing to His power, there is nothing His love can’t reach, that is why I run to the cross were I find grace and His blood cleanses me. He is my hope and strength and that is all I need. 

Application:

List of three things I struggle with and write next to them a promise from God with “Jesus is enough”.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19