John 12:26

For being a servant of God, we must follow Him. To follow must require to be near and around Jesus. If we are far, we would hardly know what He wants or what He is saying and these would make us useless. Someone who is near must also have an attitude to be available. If someone is doing something else while He commands won’t allow them to be ready. Ears opened and a heart opened to learn will make us very useful servants. 

I wanted to follow God but don’t to serve Him, I was lazy and without a passion for Him. I didn’t understood completely what the His cross meant for my life. I was trying to follow Him without taking my cross and denying myself. Looking after my purpose in my own way made me have several failures and feel without meaning. Until I recognized that I have to live a completely surrendered life, and that Jesus is the way; I found purpose. Through all my errors, I thought that the plans that God had for me were canceled or stopped. My sin and fears made me feel useless for Him.  But God use all that to bring me where I am today, and His calling is what approves and prepares me. 

The process has build up who I am, what it was for bad before He has turned it into good. Were I didn’t want to be available, now my hands are open for His service. Where my feet were wondering, now they walk in the way.. Jesus. 

Application:

Sweep twice a week my room. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19