Hebrews 13:5

There would always be a chance that we can incline our hearts into money… but, why?? If we think of it money is just a means of exchange for goods and services. Money can have value for us only if we value the things we can use it for. Wishing for a new house, car, more clothes, etc, can place in our hearts a desire to gather money and be able to purchase them. To want these things is not wrong, what it is wrong is to place them first and to have them as a goal and north; they can become first place in our lives and hearts. The first place is only for God. Therefore, when He is all, He will become our father, helper, provider,   just everything. What we have in our hearts now, needs to be in His hands because we can trust that He will always be with us. 

For a period of time in my life I believed that my purpose was making business and money to have a “good life”. As I grew up, money wasn’t what I wanted any more, I just wished for a nice family and happiness. I knew that in whatever I came up to do was to let God work through it and be a blessing to other people. Sometimes I struggle with material things, like: what am I going to wear or what place am I going to visit. My desire is to let go of earthly vanity and just care for God and His will. 

Application:

List of earthly things I want for my life and pray for them. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19