Galatians 5:13

I grew up as a christian kid, good and bad was in my knowledge and mind. True commitment to Jesus didn’t exist in me. I believed I wasn’t good enough to be a christian, always expected to be “perfect” to preach or share the gospel with others, but this is impossible. Living a life with masks and trying to be a “christian” is tiring. It was until a surrendered completely to Jesus that I believed that I was born a new person. Never before knew that I don’t need sin anymore, Jesus is enough. Thinking about this helps me whenever temptation comes to my way. Also reading His word and being in communion has helped me to build a stronger relationship in which I don’t want to hurt Him sinning. His love for me has made me to love Him back, and a way I have found to show this love is by being obedient and share this love with others. 
His sacrifice was so brutal that what at least what I can do is to live a life for Him and as I continue also becomes a life for others. Before I only cared for myself, how I looked, if I was satisfied and well; now seeing someone to smile is my goal. We have the liberty to serve ourselves or serve others. Through Ignite and serving people I have figured out that there is such a huge joy when I help, serve or share the gospel with someone. Sometimes it is hard because I can be tired, but then a thought of service and love comes to my mind and I try to change my attitude. I have always struggled with serving or being selfish, but the Lord is working in my heart. There is a passion to share and do things right that all I do is to pour out what Jesus has been talking to me. But as words or actions can be good or bad, they will be planted in them, let us try to plant good seeds. It is always a decision we must take, let us ask for wisdom and love.

Application:

Plant seeds (a virtue or good characteristic) in three of my classmates.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19