Ephisians 5:15-17

Mostly teenagers and young adults live with no fear; we believe that we are invencible, that nothing is impossible for us. We don’t take any precaution of what could happen or the implied consequences of our actions. The flesh in us can be so free in our lives and we haven’t even noticed yet. Even when we suffer the consequences, we tend to “learn” the lesson for a short period of time and then continue living the same way like fools. Paul alerts us from living this way. If we don’t gather heavenly wisdom and start living with it, our days will be bad. Being wise will help us find and do what is correct and best in each day. Life is a gathering of moments, good life is taking wisely the most of these moments. For this we need to be humble and learn God’s wisdom. A repeated act for a period of time will become a habit. Let thinking reasonably every action with wisdom to be a habit, and our days will be good. Walking wisely is good, but walking wisely in His ways is greater. We know that His will is good pleasant and perfect, but for knowing His will we must live in a prayer life surrendering all ourself in Him. It is important to let our hearts delight in Him. Then God will write His will in it and guide through. 

For many years I didn’t want to hear God’s voice and lived in rebellion. My acts weren’t pleasant to Him and in few cases I only held in human wisdom. This only led me to bad days, disappointments and failures. Even though I knew that what I was doing was wrong I didn’t care and kept living as a fool. But God never left, his love was there always for me. I got tired of living that life and Jesus hand appeared telling me He is the way. Now I try to live devoted to Him, asking for wisdom for all the areas of my life.

Application:

Delight myself every morning in God’s presence, reading his word and worship. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19