1 Corinthians 12:14-15

God has given us, through His spirit, gifts and different ministries to each one of us. I must be humble to accept what God has given to me and use it to bless other people and to do the work He has called me to. But before, I need to know what and where God has called me, so I won’t be wondering around looking for my purpose. Even if I don’t feel like my purpose is “big” or “meaningful”, it helps to work everything out and together. I know that my meaning is found in Him.

It has always been difficult for me to work in groups, and even more when it is a group I didn’t wanted. One of the reasons is that they can’t do the job like I would like it to be. Another one is that sometimes I would need to work their part or have to help them several times. These reminds me that we are not God, therefore we don’t decide the part of body for every person; that is in God’s hand. It can happen that we won’t be content with some people, but we need to trust that God has placed them there with a purpose. When we set our own objectives and goals we lose what His ministry is for. We can start to diminish others and be so selfish with our work that we have stopped serving God. He doesn’t even needs us, it is only by his grace and love that we have been called their sons and servants. When our sight is Him and all that we do is for His glory, then with humbleness we start working as a body without selfishness and trying to help each other out. 

Application:

Hear my Guat teammates in our meeting for the promo video.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19