James 1:5

Decisions come in every situation of life. Even simple decisions as brushing my teeth or what t-shirt am I wearing today have consequences. Most of the times, in our imprudence, we take certain details and actions for granted. We need wisdom to take these decisions correctly. Although experience helps us, situations can vary and leave us with an uncertain movement. Then is where wisdom takes action, but for being able to have a good development; wisdom most be in ourselves and not any kind of wisdom: heavenly wisdom who es given by our heavenly Father. 

We can develop in different areas of our lives, such as: emotional, physical, intellectual or spiritual. For sure we are not in the same level of growth for each area. The growth can vary, mostly by our convictions and our taken decisions. It is noble to want to grow, but for being able to grow in the correct way we most first see how has been our walk. That will lead us to what we have done correct and wrong, to failing and succeeding situations. God wants us to ask for his wisdom, but really need to have in our minds what we need to ask for. More clear petitions, more clear answers. There is need of wisdom to keep improving what we are doing right and to correct what we have done wrong. Our trust shall be in Him, knowing that He will pour wisdom generously.

I have been someone that likes the spotlight but never liked the process. My lack of commitment in several journeys of my life, had lead me to only “OK” results. Being imprudent with friends and by myself, took into sin. Although I knew about wisdom, I didn’t want to hear it, I was in a rebel sort of way. God’s love never left, after the struggle I acknowledge the real meaning of the cross. Accepted His correction and call. 

Application:

Think twice what I am going to say or do.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19