Mark 14:30


I have had plenty advertisements in my life by Him. He has always talked to my life through different ways and even though I have heard loud and clear, I haven’t taken the advice and decided to go my way. Jesus loves me so much that He guides in beforehand on what is going to happen, to makes us aware and tell us how we could still make a different decision. God has called me to lay down my life for Him only, He won’t take second place in my life. But somehow I have found myself with distractions and pursuing something very different to Him. My heart and life must be His, there is no other way,. Only by surrendering it all He will pour the things He has for me, but if I turn my way into setting my heart and desire in something else He can’t work in me. Why did Peter didn’t remember whenever he heard the first crow? The servant women kept recognizing him as a Jesus’ follower but his fear of death pushed him to the wrong actions. The first rooster crow is an advertisement in the one Jesus told Peter before. Jesus can give a glimpse on how things are going to develop and in between we can have a “rooster crow” to remind us of what is coming next. I am hearing this first “crow” in my life. During this week with a mission team I have sought the ministry, works, relationships, and recognition before seeking Him first and uttermost. My heart can’t be given into those things rather than in Him, I need to set my priorities on Him and change my thoughts and desires back to His will. I don’t want to set myself failing before the “second crow”. He is faithful and never leaves me alone in Him I have victory. 

Application:
Do the analysis: where I am now and where I want to be before re-entry.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Luke 3:14

Philippians 3:8