Mark 4:10-11

How Jesus, the master, after giving a real profound lesson, could be alone with few more than his twelve? I can sometimes relate to this people or type of followers. It doesn’t matter sometimes how much doubt or not understanding we have and still not look for knowledge. In school I would the same thing, after a lecture I wouldn’t always understand everything. But I can say it mostly happened with the classes I didn’t like or cared that much. And when exams or midterms came be rushing, looking for a way to understand. 

Jesus explained only to those who were near Him. If we want to be good disciples, we need to be near Him always. He can’t trust someone who He doesn’t know. For Him knowing me, we must have a close relationship. I have such great joy now that I really know Jesus, He has fulfilled my emptiness. And little by little He give His word to my life in a different way than those who are far. I can only say that this is love. How can He still make time and teach someone as fool as me? It is because He loves me, but also others. What He gives me is for my growth, is for the work that I need so that I could to others and share with them about Jesus. He is worth it, why wouldn’t I be want to be near Him? If He is my creator and knows all about me. He knows best. 

Application:

Have a close relationship this week with the guys, sharing about our training and Jesus.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19