1 Timothy 4:8

I am in a process in which I am trying to take as loss all the things I cared for before. Sports where a big part of my life. For a moment was an escape from school and other problems. It made me feel good and was driving myself to strive for more. In a certain point training and competing made me focus more and more in myself. In a certain way doing exercise helps my physique, which makes me want to look better so that others would see me. 

Knowing Christ and people in streets, there is a huge urgency for salvation. Salvation for which God has commanded us to go and share with everyone. The more we are close to God and the more we know His word greater blessing we can be to others. Training took several hours a day and made feel tired at the end of it. If I could spend that time with God, reading, or sharing with others with mercy is far way better. In heaven we are not going to have this body of ours, it is in vane for us to care so much for it. Although I believe that this body is the Holy Spirit’s temple and we need to take care of it, but in a extreme way in which we devote ourselves more into that than in our spiritual part. There should be a balance in our lives, too much of only one thing and not caring for other parts is wrong. Being healthy and sharing with people about God is a must for our life. Let us keep our sight in the eternal things and not in the earthly ones, our body will decay and rot someday but there are souls out there that if they don’t hear about Jesus will die in hell.

Application:
Start running for a little while again this week. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Hebrews 11:1

Luke 21:19